- Recommended FAFSA Deadline and Award Notifications
Current students are encouraged to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA by April 15th. So please file your FAFSA form as soon as possible (after January 1st). If you are from Pennsylvania, the state deadline for the FAFSA is May 1st.
- Scholarships Offered to Honors Business Majors
The Lawrence and Elizabeth Held Scholarship Program is available to students who have declared majors in the Sam and Irene Black School of Business at Penn State Behrend and who are also members of the Schreyer Honors College.
- Scholarship Awarding Process
Scholarships will be awarded to Penn State Behrend students at the conclusion of the Spring term.
- Students Encouraged to Use eLion and PSU E-mail Accounts
A reminder to all students that most financial aid and scholarship information is sent to your PSU e-mail account.
- Employer Based Scholarships
- There are a number of scholarships offered by Penn State Behrend which give preference to students or dependents of parent(s) who work for specific companies.