When you are looking for a new career or trying to upgrade your current skills, it is critical that you remain up-to-date on the latest trends and skills needed to succeed in you field.
Penn State is an Act 48 approved provider, and our office provides a number of courses that can help education professionals meet their requirements. Call our office to learn about opportunities for professional educators.
Professional Continuing Education classes and programs for:
School Nurses (satisfy Act 48 and 58 requirements)
- School Health and Emergency Care of Children and Adolescents — June 17-21, 2013
- Neurological Assessment Skills for the School Nurse — July 9-10, 2013
- Professional Engineers — course schedule to come soon
- Fundraising Professionals (in collaboration with the Association for Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Coming soon — Certified Public Accountants
Please contact our office for specific dates on offerings, and to tell us about other interests you may have for earning continuing education credits for your profession.