At Penn State Behrend, students have a variety of opportunties to join organizations related to studies in the School of Business. These clubs provide an opportunity to associate with other students who share common career interests and organize programs relating to the business field. Club meetings allow members to discuss career-related topics with invited guests from the business community and faculty, and active participation in club activities can help develop valuable organizational and leadership skills.
- Accounting Club
- Global Business & Society Association
- Economics Club - Society of Undergraduate Economists chapter
- Finance Club
- Management Information Systems Club
- Marketing Club
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional business fraternity)
- Beta Gamma Sigma (National honor society in business, management, and administration)
Check out all of the clubs and organizations offered at Penn State Behrend here.