Please read the following before submitting a posting:
- We do not submit positions from agencies where resumes go to personal e-mail addresses, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. until we have validated that your company is legitimate and we have established a recruiting relationship. To begin this process, please send your web site address if you have one, and a company reference to email@example.com.
- We do not permit participation of third-party employers in job fairs or on campus recruitment UNLESS companies provide the name of the company for which they are recruiting AND provide specific job descriptions to the Academic and Career Planning Center in advance. We will not post information that states, "recruiting for numerous positions and numerous companies." If you don't want the name of the company posted to applicants, please state clearly.
- If candidates are contacted, they MUST be told how their resume is being used and who is receiving it.
- Third-party employers may set up an information table in a high student traffic area on campus.
- Third party recruiters do have limited access to the online Nittany Lion Recruiting job posting system for upcoming graduates and alumni.
- We do not perform direct resume referral to third-party employers UNLESS companies provide the company name and specific job for which they are recruiting.
- Please refer to the National Association of Colleges and Employers Guidelines for Working with Third Party Recruiters for information on which our policies are based.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.