Re-enrollment applies if you had been a degree student at any of Penn State's campuses and your enrollment was interrupted, or if you graduated or plan to graduate with an associate degree and want to continue in a bachelor's degree program.

Complete a re-enrollment application, available from the Registrar's Office at any Penn State campus or print the online re-enrollment application. Send the completed re-enrollment application to: Penn State Behrend, Registrar's Office, 4701 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563. Contact the Registrar's Office at 814-898-6104 for further information.

Click here for more information regarding re-enrollment.