Here are a few resources that you may find useful as a content editor for the college's web site.
If you are a web developer (a student or outside vendor), please also see the section, Resources for Web Developers.
Creating/Editing Web Sites
- Report a Web Site Problem (if something is broken)
- Contact email@example.com (if you need assistance on how to create a link, insert an image, etc.)
Requesting Web Resources
Creating Accessible Documents
- Creating Accessible Word Documents (Penn State Behrend)
- PDF Issues, Recommendations, and Links (Penn State)
- AccessAbility (Penn State)
- Request a Web Accessibility Scan
- Template Checklist for Web Sites
- Web Design Reference
- Best Practices for Form Creation: