1. Part Design Guidelines for Plastic Parts
2. Part Design Features
1. Tolerances in Mold and Part Design
2. Mold Steels
1. Overview of the Injection Molding Cycle
2. Injection Control
3. Plastics Flow During Injection Molding
4. Shrinkage and Volume Changes
Neurological Assessment Skills for the School Nurse (1 credit)
8:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
Please check back for the Summer 2017 Schedule!
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College | 4701 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563 | 814-898-6000 | Toll-free: 866-374-3378
Website Feedback | Site Map | Login
The Pennsylvania State University © 2016