1. Part Design Guidelines for Plastic Parts
1. Tolerances in Mold and Part Design
1. Overview of the Injection Molding Cycle
2. Injection Control
3. Plastics Flow During Injection Molding
4. Shrinkage and Volume Changes
More than 150 plastics professionals attended the Innovation and Emerging Plastics Technologies Conference at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, on June 18 and 19.
This marked the fifth year that Penn State Behrend has hosted the conference, and it was the largest so far. The conference had also been held at Behrend in 2007, 2008, 2011, and 2013.
Penn State’s part-time Master of Business Administration degree program in Pittsburgh will host two summer events for prospective students.
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College | 4701 College Drive, Erie, PA 16563 | 814-898-6000 | Toll-free: 866-374-3378
Website Feedback | Site Map | Login
The Pennsylvania State University © 2015