FIG participants who are living on-campus are generally housed by floors with students in the same FIG group in each of the college's traditional residence Halls (Lawrence, Niagara, and Perry Halls) and in Senat Hall.
Students interested in living with a particular roommate must request their roommate on their housing contract and must be requested in return. Every effort will be made to accommodate roommate requests in the traditional halls. Senat Hall is set up exclusively as a FIG House and placement is through a lottery system based upon your interest group, roommate requests cannot be honored.
To enter the lottery for Senat Hall these are the steps you will need to take:
- When you accept your admissions offer, you must apply for a housing contract and accept the housing contract.
- You must request Suite-style as your 1st residence hall living option. (Roommate requests cannot be honored in Senat Hall.)
- You must enroll in a FIG selection by April 5, 2013.
- You must be registered for your advising session by May 10, 2013. (This session will take place in June or July, but you must be scheduled by this date.)
- Students selected to live in Senat Hall will be made offers by email by May 24, 2013.
If you have any questions, contact FIGsBehrend@psu.edu.
*You will recieve important information through your email so check regularly for updates and information.