Denise M. Brooks joined the staff of the School of Engineering at Penn State Behrend in March 2011. She was hired to meet the growing needs for support in the school's research and outreach programs. She comes to us with an extensive banking background, first as a consumer lending and bank compliance officer and later as a community development specialist. She then worked at Mercyhurst College as a financial aid officer. She joined the staff of eBizITPA in 2002 as director, administration Grants & Accounting , where she remained until March 2011.
Denise's job responsibilities include:
- Management of the School's senior design application process
- Grants and contracts resource contact
- Budget preparation and compliance for grant proposals
- Budget tracking for funded research
- Richard J. Fasenmyer Engineering Design Conference coordinator
- Outreach coordinator
Denise also serves as a member/recorder for the School Ùs Research Committee and is a member of the School's Outreach Committee.