Rhonda Steg is the administrative support coordinator in the School of Engineering at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College. She graduated from North East High School, North East, Pennsylvania. Rhonda first worked at Penn State Behrend as a temp in the Computer Center in 1993-94. She was hired for a full-time position in 1996 after several years experience owning/operating her own business. She first worked as a staff assistant in the School of Science and was promoted to office manager in Student Affairs in 1999. She was promoted to administrative specialist in the School of Engineering in 2003.
Rhonda’s job responsibilities include:
- Administrative assistant and confidential secretary to the School’s director and associate director
- School of Engineering Office Manager
- Management of School’s personnel related issues
- Management of School’s CQI and assessment program
- Management of School’s web site updates and content
Rhonda also serves as a member of the School's Leadership Team.