(1) Nesreen Alsbou, Sylvain Prigent and H. Refai, “Analysis of Priority R-ALOHA (PR-ALOHA) Protocol”, accepted for publication in Wiley Journal on Wireless Communications, 2012.
(2) Nesreen Alsbou and H. Refai, “Two Dimensional Markov Chain Model for Throughput Analysis of IEEE 802.11 DCF in non-ideal Channel with Capture Effects”, IEEE International Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing Conference ( IWCMC 2012).
(3) Nesreen Alsbou and H. Refai, “Analysis of PR-ALOHA Protocol for Inter vehicle Communications”, IEEE International Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing Conference ( IWCMC 2011).
(4) Nesreen Alsbou, D. Henry and H. Refai, “R-ALOHA with Priority (PR-ALOHA) in Non Ideal Channel with Capture Effects”, IEEE 17th International Conf. on Telecommunications - Networking and Internet Computing (ICT 2010 Networking and Internet Computing).
(5) Nesreen Alsbou and H. Refai, “Dynamic Slot Allocation Algorithm for R-ALOHA with Priority (PR-ALOHA)”, 2010 IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM 2010).
(6) Nesreen Alsbou, Choo Yik Tang and H. Refai, “ Impact of Mobility on Priority R-ALOHA (PR-ALOHA) Protocol”, Work in progress.
(7) Imad Ali, Nesreen Alsbou, Terrance Herman, Salahuddin Ahmad. “A three-dimensional motion correction algorithm in cone-beam CT by marker tracking in the projections from a kV on-board imager: four dimensional cone-beam CT and tumor tracking implications”, The Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, 12(2), 3407 (2011).
(8) Imad Ali, Salahuddin Ahmad, Terence Herman, Nesreen Alsbou, Dale-Michael Lovelock, Sergey Kriminski, and Howard Amols. “Correction of image artifacts from treatment couch in cone-beam CT from kV on-board imaging” The Journal of X-Ray Sciences and Technology (2011).