- Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application portfolio must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Please note that a majority of new students will begin the program in a summer semester as the first required course is offered only in a summer semester.
- Applications are being processed now for Summer 2014.
- Applicants to the program should select Summer 2014 as their semester of application.
- Full-time admission to the MMM program will not begin until Summer 2015.
Part-time admission is available to new students each summer semester.
- Penn State's academic calendar can be found here.
Class times - Courses for part-time students are held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m., one evening a week, for each 3-credit course. During summer, the sessions are condensed to 6 weeks, so courses will be held two evenings a week.
Summer 2014 - Session II
Application Deadline: May 21, 2014
Session II runs from July 2 - August 13, 2014 - During this condensed six week session, courses are held 2 evenings a week.
Orientation for new students will be held Saturday, June 28, from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Further information about this will be provided by the MMM program directors.
Please note that the majority of new students will be required to start in a summer semester. Students should apply for fall only if the program directors have guided you in this manner.
Semester Dates: August 25 to December 19, 2014
Application Deadline: June 27, 2014
Orientation for new students is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, August 23 from 9:00 am. to noon. Further information about this will be provided by the MMM program directors.
QMM Program (MMM Degree), School of Engineering, 242 Burke Center, 5101 Jordan Road, Erie, PA 16563-1701
Ph: (814) 898-6153 Fax: (814) 898-6125 Email: PSBehrendMMM@psu.edu