SAM AND IRENE BLACK SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
2. Review and update your academic progress with a checksheet and degree audit. Transcripts and degree audit information is available from the College Registrar. You can run a degree audit for any major to determine what degree requirements you have completed, according to official university records. The Checksheets Index will help you determine when you should schedule the courses required for your major.
3. Identify the courses you should schedule next semester by reviewing scheduling recommendations on your checksheet. Note any courses that are offered only in fall or spring semesters in the Schedule of Classes in the section on "Tentative Course Offerings" or as indicated on the checksheet.
4. Check the prerequisites for courses you want to schedule here or through on-line Undergraduate Degree Program Bulletin. Do not schedule the course unless you have completed the prerequisites or an approved substitute.
5. Review the Schedule of Classes to determine course offerings for next semester. Check section on "General Education Course Offerings" for courses that will satisfy general education requirements.
6. Meet with your advisor to discuss any questions about requirements or to resolve scheduling problems. Be sure to bring your most recent transcript, a completed checksheet, and degree audit. Submit course substitutions as early as possible. You can find your adviser at eLion or call the School of Business at 814-898-6107.
7. Determine your first available scheduling date according the " Registration Timetable." Schedule at the earliest date possible to ensure the best selection of courses.
Find a complete, up-to-date schedule of courses.