Nov 08, 2014 to
Nov 09, 2014
|Where||Penn State Behrend|
|Contact Name||Amanda Eller|
Saturday, November 8, and Sunday, November 9, 2014
The Business Bridge is a two-day* retreat that immerses students in business-related skills, while providing help in selecting a major, planning for their junior/senior years, and investigating career opportunities.
- Meet Sam & Irene Black School of Business faculty and students
- Set personal goals
- Develop team-building skills
- Brush up on business etiquette
- Meet with student advisors to discuss major options and course selection
- Identify career options through meetings with business leaders and recent alumni
- Make valuable contacts with successful business leaders for internships and job opportunities
Please register early for this valuable experience. Registration is limited to the first 40 students, and the event fills up quickly.
$60 total fee paid before August 31 (after August 31, the cost will be $70)
Register with Amanda Eller, 814-898-6560.
*Pizza party and brief introductory session Friday, November 7, 6:00-8:00 p.m.