- Applications for full-time admission are being processed now for fall 2014.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application portfolio must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Penn State's academic calendar indicates begin and end dates for each semester.
- Penn State's schedule of courses – Select: ACCTG, B LAW, FIN, B ADM courses.
- Courses during the fall semester will be held from 4:00 to 5:15 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- The program offers fall-only admission.
Fall 2014 runs from August 25 to December 19, 2014
Fall 2015 runs from August 24 to December 18, 2015
- Submit a complete application portfolio before or by June 22, 2015.
- Individuals requiring a student visa should submit a complete application portfolio before February 17, 2015.