- Plan to arrive at Roche Hall (see map) to register and pick up your registration packet no later than 7:45 a.m. on April 13. This will give you time to get to your assigned classroom, get organized, check out your room and equipment, and view the poster presentations.
- Your presentation will take place between 8:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- We would like all presenters and faculty members to be present for their entire oral presentation session.
- You will have twelve minutes for your presentation and three minutes for questions.
- An overhead transparency projector, wall screen, a desktop computer, and a video/data projector capable of projecting either the computer, the presenter's laptop, DVD discs, or VHS tapes will be provided. Please contact Peggy Shupenko at 814-898-6230 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or additional audiovisual needs.
- If you will be using a computer for your presentation, please contact Michelle Newcomb at Behrend's Computer Center. Preferable media would be a CDR or pen drive. No matter what form of media you have, please bring a backup copy. Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint since this is available in the classrooms. Michelle can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 814-898-6969.
- Plan to arrive at Roche Hall (see map) to register and pick up your registration packet no later than 7:30 a.m. on April 13.
Your poster should be created at a size of 36" high x 48" wide and mounted on a board of the same size, either black or white. This type and size board may be purchased at most campus book stores and office supply stores. For easier transport you may purchase a tri-fold board of the same size to mount your poster. You are responsible for the purchase of this board. At the conference, your poster board will be attached securely (using a Velcro strip that will be provided) to a table-top tripod, also provided.
Judging will take place between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. If you need to step away from your poster, please leave a note indicating your return time for the judges.
- If you have any special needs, please contact Peggy Shupenko at 814-898-6230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oral presentations will take place from approximately 8:15 - 11:30 a.m. (with a break between 9:45 - 10:30 a.m.).
- Posters may be taken down at 11:30 a.m.