Wireless Computing

Student and Laptop

Wireless computing is available in all campus buildings, including residence halls and apartments.


To use the wireless network, you will need a wireless interface card for your laptop.  For more details about this and other requirements, please visit the Wireless Connection site.

If you have a question concerning wireless computing, contact one of the consultant help desks (ext. 6415 in Hammermill, ext. 6083 in the Library lab, ext. 6709 in the Burke Center lab, or via email at bditHELP@psu.edu).