To the Top
You are here
- Beware of Bogus Email Messages
- Bogus email messages have been circulating that request personal information about your email account.
- Protect Your Computer & Digital Identity
- The Penn State "Be Safe" campaign is part of an effort to empower students, faculty, and staff to take control of their digital identity and stay safe online.
- ITS Warns Against Use of Social Media Sites on Open Wireless Networks
- Information Technology Services at Penn State is warning all students, faculty and staff against connecting to social media web sites via open wireless networks (such as those found at hotels, airports, and other similar spaces).
- Prevent Identity Theft
- Penn State students, faculty, and staff can now protect and secure their home computers with Identity Finder's Home Edition software.
- Security Awareness Video Series Now Available
- A video series titled, "Information Security and You: Learn. Know. Protect," is available to all Penn State students, faculty, and staff.
- Practice Safe Computing
- October is National Cybersecurity Awareness month and the theme for this year is "Our Shared Responsibility".
- Check Out the New Features of lynda.com
- There have been several enhancements to the lynda.com tutorials.
- New Password Management at PSU
- Forgot your Access Account password? No problem. U.P. has announced a new upgrade that enables users to reset their forgotten or expired Access Account password without the assistance of the ITS Accounts Office.
- New Features for Meeting@PennState
- Information Technology Services (ITS) recently upgraded Meeting@Penn State. This upgrade offers a better user interface, including enhanced audio and video controls, unified attendee management, and optimized screen use.