If you live in Northwest Pennsylvania (or surrounding areas) and have Penn State Spirit , come meet the Lake Erie Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association. All graduates, former students, family, and friends of Penn State are welcome to join and become involved with a wide range of social, cultural, service, and athletic events. New members and new ideas are always welcome.
Chapter activities Include:
- Annual Steak Fry with prominent (usually Penn State) speakers
- Reserved seats at selected Behrend Speakers Series Programs
- Block of tickets to one football game each year
- Annual Golf Scramble and Steak Dinner
- Football and basketball TV parties at Fox & Hound English Pub and Grill, 250 Millcreek Plaza
- Chapter night at a SeaWolves baseball game and Otter's hockey match
- Participation in the Special Olympics Spring Track and Field Event
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. For more information, contact Phil Mobilia, president, by phone at 725-1999 or email at email@example.com.