If you live in Northwest Pennsylvania (or surrounding areas) and have Penn State Spirit, come meet the Lake Erie Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association. All graduates, former students, family, and friends of Penn State are welcome to join and become involved with a wide range of social, cultural, service, and athletic events. New members and new ideas are always welcome.
Chapter activities Include:
- Annual Steak Fry with prominent (usually Penn State) speakers
- Reserved seats at selected Behrend Speakers Series Programs
- Block of tickets to one football game each year
- Annual Golf Scramble and Steak Dinner
- Football and basketball TV parties at Fox & Hound English Pub and Grill, 250 Millcreek Plaza
- Chapter night at a SeaWolves baseball game and Otter's hockey match
- Participation in the Special Olympics Spring Track and Field Event
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. For more information, contact Robert (Luke) Luther, president, by phone at (814) 746-9810 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.