LORD Corporation has partnered with Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, to offer an exciting opportunity to students in select majors.
LORD Corporation is offering:
- Work experience related to your majorduring the summers and school year that pays very competitive wages;
- Annual scholarships starting at $5,000 toward your college expenses;
- Valuable mentorship from successful professionals working in the field;
- Potential for full-time employment with a global corporation for those who successfully complete the program upon graduation.
Please attend our LORD Corporation Scholarship Information Session being held:
Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Robert and Sally Metzgar Admissions and Alumni Center
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
Applications for the 2013-14 academic year will become available during the scholarship information session.
Please RSVP to Tera Van Doren (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (814) 898-6162. Please RSVP by Monday, March 4th. If you are unable to attend and have questions about this exciting opportunity, please contact Tera Van Doren for information.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship is available to full-time students in an undergraduate degree program. Students must be a US citizen or permanent resident. Student must be of sophomore, junior, or senior level class standing. The applicant must represent a diverse or female candidate. The scholarship is available to students majoring or considering a major in:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
Please contact the financial aid office with questions at 814-898-6162 or email@example.com
LORD Corporation weblink: LORD Corporation