LORD Corporation has partnered with Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, to offer an exciting opportunity to students in select majors.
LORD Corporation is offering:
- Work experience related to your major during the summers and school year that pays very competitive wages;
- Annual scholarships starting at $5,000 toward your college expenses;
- Valuable mentorship from successful professionals working in the field;
- Potential for full-time employment with a global corporation for those who successfully complete the program upon graduation.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship Information Session is typically held in March each year.
Applications for the 2013-14 academic year are now closed. Please check back next year for the application. Applications for the 2014-15 academic year will be available around March 2014.
Please contact Tera Van Doren (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (814) 898-6162.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship is available to full-time students in an undergraduate degree program. Students must be a US citizen or permanent resident. Student must be of sophomore, junior, or senior level class standing. The applicant must represent a diverse or female candidate. The scholarship is available to students majoring or considering a major in:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
Please contact the financial aid office with questions at 814-898-6162 or email@example.com
LORD Corporation weblink: LORD Corporation