LORD Corporation has partnered with Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, to offer an exciting opportunity to students in select majors.
LORD Corporation is offering:
- Work experience related to your major during the summers and school year that pays very competitive wages;
- Annual scholarships starting at $5,000 toward your college expenses;
- Valuable mentorship from successful professionals working in the field;
- Potential for full-time employment with a global corporation for those who successfully complete the program upon graduation.
Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are now closed.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship Program for the 2015-16 academic year is anticipated to be held March 2015. Please check back for further updates.
The LORD Corporation Scholarship is available to:
- Full-time students in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Student must be of sophomore, junior, or senior level class standing.
- The applicant must represent a diverse or female candidate.
The scholarship is available to students majoring or considering a major in:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
Please contact the financial aid office with questions at 814-898-6162 or email@example.com
LORD Corporation weblink: LORD Corporation