LORD Corporation has partnered with Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, to offer an exciting opportunity to students in select majors.
LORD Corporation is offering:
- Work experience related to your major during the summers and school year that pays very competitive wages;
- Annual scholarships starting at $5,000 toward your college expenses;
- Valuable mentorship from successful professionals working in the field;
- Potential for full-time employment with a global corporation for those who successfully complete the program upon graduation.
Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are now available. Deadline is March 28, 2014. Selections will be made by LORD Corporation by April 28, 2014.
LORD Corporation Scholarship Application
The LORD Corporation Scholarship is available to:
- Full-time students in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Student must be of sophomore, junior, or senior level class standing.
- The applicant must represent a diverse or female candidate.
The scholarship is available to students majoring or considering a major in:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
Please contact the financial aid office with questions at 814-898-6162 or email@example.com
LORD Corporation weblink: LORD Corporation