Looking for a job on campus?

Students have many opportunities for college employment.

If you have been awarded Federal Work-Study, you will want to do a Work-Study Job Search on eLion once you receive your Penn State Access Account .  If you do not have Federal Work-Study, you can still get a job on campus. Many other student employment opportunities do not require Federal Work-Study. Any student interested in a specific position should contact the supervisor of that position directly.