Go from RN to B.S. in three semesters. Only one day a week!
Find out how at one of our information sessions:
- Wednesday, July 10 at 7:00 p.m. • 150 Reed Union Building
- Saturday, July 27 at 10:00 a.m. • 112 Reed Union Building
- The Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABS) program
- Seven-week courses with in-class and online options
- Individual practice-related experiences
- Advanced-standing credits for your RN license and prior education
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science Nursing (ABS) Program is supported by a grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), D11HP09763-01-00 for Nurse Education Practice and Retention, 2011-2014.
Penn State encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Tina Meckley at 814-898-7583 in advance of your participation or visit. This publication is available in alternative media upon request. Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce. U.Ed. EBO 13-152