Welcome to Penn State Behrend. We're pleased that you are joining us for summer session 2013. Here are just a few quick notes:
- Make sure you obtain a Penn State photo identification card. This can be obtained from the Housing and Food office in Senat Hall. Take along another form of picture identification.
- Secure your Penn State access account. Obtain your access while at the Housing Office or take your Penn State photo ID to the Computer Center (1st Floor Hammermill) for activation.
- If you are planning to return to your own institution, courses taken will need to be to your college. If you plan to remain at Behrend for the fall semester, your summer course(s) become a part of your academic record.
- If you are a current PSU student, courses taken will automatically become a part of your PSU transcript; there is no need for transfer of credits. Grades will be calculated as part of your PSU grade point average.
- A student’s schedule is not officially recorded until tuition is paid in full. Current tuition and fee information can be obtained at the web page or by calling the Penn State Behrend Bursar’s office, 814-898-6224.
- If you are having difficulty with any class, seek assistance from the .
- A summer parking pass is required for on-campus parking. Contact There will be no charge for this pass. Keep in mind you can take public transportation and reduce your carbon footprint. Show your Penn State ID and ride . for free!
- Check your email for fun summer activities planned by the .
- Coming Soon - for information on campus services and offices, view the
- For advising assistance, contact your academic advisor or Biddy Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-898-6700)
Continue to monitor this page for important updates regarding the summer session.
Good luck, and enjoy your summer at Penn State Behrend!