- That education at the bachelor’s and graduate levels is key to the success of our graduates and the region in the 21st century.
- That student learning extends beyond the classroom to opportunities to develop character, embrace diversity, and grow as leaders.
- That delivering high quality is key to success in all of our endeavors – teaching, research, service, and outreach.
- In the value of an innovative, relevant interdisciplinary education as the foundation of the success of our graduates.
- In the respect for both professional and liberal arts education by all of our stakeholders.
- In the integration of teaching, research, service, and outreach and the value it brings to students, faculty, and the community.