Below are some of the most common questions posed to faculty members. Many of these questions can be answered directly through the Career Services and Resources page, and all of the following questions can be answered by a ACPC staff member. Please feel free to refer any of your students that might ask these or similar career-related questions.
- What can I do with a job in...?
- How can I find an internship?
- Where do I go to find a full-time job?
- How do I register with the Career Development Center?
- How do I interview with the companies that come to Behrend? or to University Park? or to Harrisburg (Capital College)?
- What can I say to employers when they ask me about John Doe's abilities?
- What types of employment agencies are there and what do they do?
Students who are not sure about their career path/major should be referred to Mary Beth McCarthy. Students who are exploring internships and job posting should be referred to Andrew Watters.