Penn State Behrend Spring Career and Internship Fair 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Noon - 4:00 p.m., Junker Center
The Penn State Behrend Career and Internship Fair is a great opportunity for you to discuss full time, part time, internship, and co-op opportunities with companies recruiting for all Penn State Behrend majors. Not ready for a job or internship yet? No problem - you can still come to the fair to see what kind of job and internship opportunities are out their for your major and career interests.
If you are coming to the fair to find a job, internship, or co-op:
- Wear professional attire. Read this flyer for information about professional attire.
- Bring several copies of your resume. If you need help creating or brushing up your resume, make an appointment with the ACPC .
- Walk-in resume reviews will available in the ACPC prior to the fair; Dates to be announced
- Sign up for or update your LinkedIn profile. See these tips for building your profile.
- Prepare your elevator speech and practice it unsing InterviewStream.
- Plan ahead. Click here to see the companies that will be in attendance, and determine who you want to speak with.
- Lines may be very long to speak with certain employers, so be sure you have enough time in your day to meet with your top companies.
If you are coming to the fair to talk about what opportunities exist for your major or career interest:
- Business casual attire is recommended. Read this flyer for information about business casual attire.
- Bring a few copies of your resume just in case, you may find something that interests you!
- Prepare an elevator speech, it will make it easier to introduce yourself to the recruiters.
- Practice your elevator speech using InterviewStream.
To Be Announced
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
To Be Announced