**Hold the date for our spring fair, March 19, 2015
Registration will open at the end of November
Thursday, March 19, 2015
12 p.m. - 4 p.m., Junker Center
- More than 800 candidates expected from Behrend and other area colleges and universities; recruit for full-time, internship, co-op, part-time/summer positions, and/or provide career and organization information
- Held in the Junker Center, a spacious athletic complex with ample room to discuss job, internship, and career information with candidates. Tours of the Research and Economic Development Center and the campus will also be available (upon advanced request).
- Meet with faculty, tour the campus, labs and facilities
- Evening and day after fair interviewing space available at no extra charge!
- Over 4,000 students in 35 bachelors, 6 associate degree programs, 26 certificate programs, and an accredited Master of Business Administration! Additional Graduate Programs, Master of Manufacturing Management, Master of Professional Accounting, and Master of Project Management.
Employer Registration Information:
- Space is limited, so registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority registration deadline is February 27, to provide your company the greatest opportunity for exposure on our website and promotional materials prior to the fair. We will try to accommodate all interested organizations. View companies registered for the fair here.
- The registration fee is $150. Please have your payment information ready when registering. Registration includes one 6-foot table, signage, and lunch for three recruiters attending the fair. We recommend bringing a company display. Confirmation, fair agenda details, map and parking permit will be sent after registration is processed. Electric is available on a first-request basis. You must request electrical in advance of the fair.
- Registration fee is optional for non-profit and government organizations. Please call 814-898-6164 for details. Non-profit and/or government organizations are encouraged to share tables with other related non-profit or government organizations.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for program ad space, giveaways, student lounge, etc. Simply sign up on the registration form, or please contact us if you have other ideas for fair sponsorship.
- Your registration will not be considered complete until payment is received by the ACPC.
- If you need more information on our academic majors, directions to campus, maps, or information about on-campus recruiting, check out our Employer Services page. The fair will be an excellent opportunity to look for part-time or summer help, as well as student interns.